Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Bread
Lemon Poppy Seed Bread
Bake Temp: 350 Degrees
Bake Time: 35-40 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Swerve (erythritol)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- Juice of 3 lemons
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with olive oil and line it with parchment paper. Preheat the over to 350.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, Swerve, avocado oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, coconut milk, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Fold in the poppy seeds, then add the dough into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then serve.
Taste great with whipped coconut cream and strawberries on top.
20% off our new 100% grass-fed beef liver powder!