Paleo Macadamia Nut Bread
Macadamia Nut Bread
Temperature: 350 Degrees
Bake Time: 30 Minutes
· 1 cup raw, whole macadamia nuts
· 1 cup softened coconut butter (soften/melt until smooth)
· 5 eggs
· ½ tsp salt
· 1 heaping tsp baking soda
· 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
1. Add the macadamia nut into your food processor and grind them until they’re a peanut butter consistency.
2. Add in the softened coconut butter and mix.
3. Now, add in the eggs one at a time. Pulse the batter thoroughly between eggs.
4. Add in the salt, baking soda, and lemon juice, and mix.
5. Grease a bread pan with coconut oil or butter, and then pour in the batter.
6. Bake at 350 for 30 min. The bread should be fluffy and golden brown.
Tip: top with honey and raspberries for extra yumminess.